Explore the details on UFC Fight Night: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig, including a preview, predictions, and odds analysis.
The UFC will make its final appearance in 2023 at the UFC APEX with a thrilling clash between two rising middleweight competitors. This weekend, Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig will be a highly-anticipated 185-pound fight. Let’s take a look at the details of this exciting fight night.
UFC Fight Night: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig Fight Details
Taking place in Las Vegas, the upcoming UFC Fight Night will showcase the matchup between Brendan Allen and Paul Craig. Allen holds an impressive 22 wins and five losses, while Craig has a 17 wins, six losses, and one draw.
Brendan Allen, with his dominating rounds, is our prediction in this fight. According to Sportsbook Allen is considered a moderate favorite with odds around -355. Paul Craig, on the other hand is the underdog in the fight with odds of around +280.
Mark your calendars on Saturday, Nov. 18, when the Allen vs. Craig bout is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. ET / 12 a.m. UK.
While the exact timing for the main-event cagewalks can vary depending on how long the undercard fights last, they are expected around 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. UK. The UFC Fight Pass App and ESPN will broadcast the live action.
You won’t want to miss a minute of the UFC Fight Night, Allen vs. Craig. It will be broadcast live from the UFC APEX on November 18, 2020. Here’s a look at the complete fight card for the event:
Stories On Combat Sports You Must Read:
Dawson vs Green fight card
- Brendan Allen vs Paul Craig
- Michael Morales vs Jake Matthews
- Chase Hooper vs Jordan Leavitt
- Payton Talbott vs Nick Aguirre
- Luana Pinheiro vs Amanda Ribas
- Jonny Parsons vs Uros Medic
- Jonathan Pearce vs Joanderson Brito
- Chad Anheliger vs Jose Johnson
- Cesar Almeida vs Christian Leroy Duncan
- Mick Parkin vs Caio Machado
- Jeka Saraghi vs Lucas Alexander
- Lucie Pudilova vs Ailin Perez
- Trey Ogden vs Nikolas Motta
- Charles Johnson vs Rafael Estevam