Explore the following five ways to catch the live broadcast & streaming of the India vs New Zealand semi-final clash.
IND vs NZ On Wednesday, India and New Zealand will meet in the first semi-final of the tournament. World Cup 2023 Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium. The hosts have a perfect record of nine wins and nine matches. This is the first time such a flawless record has been achieved in a World Cup that uses a round robin format.
The Kiwis, on the other hand reached the semifinals even though they lost four of their nine matches in the group stage. They still believe they can outshine their hosts, despite the fact that they have lost four of their nine group stage matches. Here are five ways you can watch the India vs New Zealand Semi-Final in India.
- Semi-final of the World Cup 2023: India vs New Zealand
- Date & Time: Wednesday, November 15, 2 PM IST
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
IND vs NZ : Top 5 ways of watching
- Star Sports: The India vs New Zealand World Cup semi-final 2023 will be broadcast live on the Star Sports Network in India.
- Disney+Hotstar: Mobile users can watch the match live for free through the Disney+ Hotstar application and website. To view HD or larger screens, you will need to subscribe to the app.
- DD Sports DD Sports in India will also offer a free telecast of India vs New Zealand World Cup semi-final.
- ESPN+: ESPN+ The semi-final match between India and New Zealand of the World Cup in 2023 will be streamed for viewers to enjoy.
- ICC.tv: The semi-final between India and New Zealand at the World Cup 2023 can also be streamed on the ICC.tv Website for viewers living in the USA and Canada, Australia, Caribbean Islands and New Zealand.
What will the World Cup winner receive?
The prize money totaling $10 million has already announced for the ICC World Cup 2020 winners.
The winners of the tournament will receive US$4 million, and the runners-up US$2 million.
Teams also receive US $40 000 for each win during the group rounds.