Check out the Thunderpick World Championship odds and schedule of upcoming matches. We also predict who will win the Thunderpick WC 2023 Final.
Thunderpick, an esports betting platform, is the sponsor for Thunderpick World Championship. The major online CS2 competition – organized by GRID and GAM3RS_X – will run from 27 October to 5 November 2023.
Sixteen teams will compete for a prize pool of $500,000 (approximately INR 410,00000).
Use Bonus Code “insbc”.
Get UP TO ₹ 17,00,000
Minimum Deposit ₹ 821
✅ Exclusive code for Insidesport
✅ Leader in Esports
✅ Quick withdrawals
This article gives you the odds for the BC.GAME tournament and our predictions of who we think will win.
Thunderpick World Championships 2023
The Thunderpick World Championship was first held in 2022.
- Number of teams 16 teams from North America, Europe and Asia.
- Venue: Online.
- Start date: 27 October 2023.
- End date: 5th November 2023
- Total Prize Money: ₹4,10,00,000 (approximate rupee equivalent of $500,000).
Thunderpick World Championship 2023 Match Odds & Predictions
The following table shows the teams participating in Thunderpick World Championship 2020 with the betting odds provided by BC.GAME.
|Teamwork||Odds for BC.GAME|
|You can also check out our Facebook page.||15.0|
|Ninjas in Pyjamas||17.0|
Thunderpick World Championship Winner Prediction
We examine some of the pre tournament favourites based on recent form and odds. The following teams are likely winners according to our Thunderpick World Championship Prediction.
1st Favorite: FaZe Clan
The Thunderpick World Championship in 2023 will be won by the American team.
The team won the EPL Season 17 in March 2023. The team won the Intel Grand Slam. This prize is awarded to the team that wins 4 S-tier tournaments in 10 consecutive tournaments.
The team won their first major competition earlier this month at IEM Sydney. FaZe Clan, with a roster that includes Twistzz and Olofmeister as well as Karrigan and ropz, beat Complexity in Sydney’s grand final 2-1.
BC.GAME offers odds up to 3.0 on FaZe Clan.
MOUZ is the 2nd favorite.
MOUZ, a team based in Europe, has a reputation of success. The team lineup includes Dexter, acor Bymas, frozen and ropz
The squad has been successful in many competitions. In 2023 they won IEM Summer and DreamHack Masters spring. They have also appeared in the finals BLAST Spring Finals 2023 as well as IEM Katowice.
BC.GAME has odds of 4.0 for MOUZ. This makes the team the second favorite, after FaZe clan.
3rd Favorite : Team Spirit
We pick Team Spirit, who has odds of 8.0 at BC.GAME. This Russian team has dominated the CIS region.
Recent performances have included qualification for playoffs in many major competitions. They include the ESL pro League Season 15 as well as IEM Katowice in 2023.
The team roster includes a good balance of players. mir, magixx. Degster. Chopper.
How to Bet Thunderpick World Championship on BC.GAME
BC.GAME provides statistics for all teams participating in Thunderpick World Championships 2023. The bookmaker provides punters with a variety of popular markets, allowing them to wager on a wide range.
BC.GAME offers easy and simple betting steps for players.
- Log in to your BC.GAME and select the Esports option from the menu.
- Tap on ‘Outrights’ and then on Thunderpick World Championship 2023.
- Choose your favorite betting market. Thunderpick World Championships 2023 offers odds for the group winner, match-winner, and overall winner.
- Tap on the odds of your team and enter how much you want to bet.
- Once you confirm the wager, it will be complete.
After a positive outcome, you can bank your winnings.
2023 Thunderpick World Championship Betting Markets
The Thunderpick World Championship wagering markets that BC.GAME offers include:
- Outright Winner: This is a bet that will bring you high returns. BC.GAME offers odds of 3,0 on the favorite team. So, a $100 wager on the favorite will result in $300 of returns. Returns are only increased if you bet on a winning team.
- Map Winners – If you can correctly predict the winner of Maps 1, 2 or 3 during a match, this could lead to a winning wager.
- Correct Score: A bet on the score that is correct can have a positive outcome, if you’ve studied the relative form between the teams.
- Map Handicaps – If you feel that a match is unfair, you can use the handicap options on BC.GAME to get a good return.
Thunderpick World Championship 2023 Betting Tips
- The first step in making a good bet is to choose the right bookmaker. Look at BC.GAME for the best odds and markets available on Thunderpick World Championship.
- The best return is on bets that are placed on the winner. BC.GAME, for example, offers the lowest odds (3.0) on the pre-tournament favorite FaZe Clan. The lowest possible return on a $100 outright winner bet is $300.
- You can expect to get good odds when you bet on the two teams who will play in the finals. The two highest-rated teams in the Thunderpick World Championship are FaZe and MOUZ.
- Study the recent results of participating teams. The ranking of favorites is based on the teams’ achievements in 2023. Thunderpick World Championship predictions can be made more accurate if you have knowledge of recent form.
Thunderpick CS: GO World Championship 2023 Schedule & Format
The Thunderpick CS GO World Championship schedule for 2023 is as follows:
- Group stage matches are scheduled to take place between 27 October and 1 November 2023. There will be four groups of four teams each, with a double-elimination format. All matches are best of 3. The top two teams from each group will be invited to the Playoffs.
- The Playoffs will be held from 2 November until 5 November 2023. Each match — single-elimination bracket – will be best of three.]
Thunderpick World Championship Teams 2023
Thunderpick World Championship tournament 2023 will see 16 teams competing in four groups of four teams each. The top two teams in each group qualify for the playoffs.
Thunderpick World Championship 2023, Group A
Cloud9, Fnatic Ninjas in Pyjamas and Virtus.pro are the teams that make up group A at Thunderpick World Championship.
Thunderpick World Championship 2023, Group B
Monte, Wildcard Gaming and FaZe Clan will be in Group B.
Thunderpick World Championship Group C 2023
Group C will include Team Spirit, Complexity Gaming and MOUZ
Thunderpick World Championship 2023, Group D
The following teams will make up group D: Heroic Esports (including Nouns Esports), FURIA Esports and BIG.
Thunderpick CS GO World Championship 2023 prize money
The 16 participating teams compete for a prize pool of $550,000. The table below shows how each team will receive their prize money.
|Position||Prize Money in USD|
|5 – 16||1,000|
How to Watch Thunderpick World Championships 2023 Live?
Thunderpick World Championships 2023 can be viewed live via:
- Thunderpick Official Thunderpick Youtube Channel
- Live streaming links are available at HLTV.org
Thunderpick World Championships Past Winners
Thunderpick World Championships is a relatively recent CS2 event. The first edition took place in 2022. Below is a complete list of past winners.
- 2022: FURIA Esports has won the Thunderpick World Championship in its first edition.. The Brazilian team beat Team Liquid in the grand final of the tournament by a score of 2-0, earning USD 250,000 as well as a trophy.