India and Australia will likely rest their star players in the 5-match T20I Series, which begins on November 23.
Cricket fever is still high in India. India and Australia are set to play a five-match IND vs AUS T20I in India beginning on November 23, just a couple days after World Cup final. The series will be the first step in preparing for the T20 World Cup 2024. Both teams, who have just played two grueling months of cricket, are fielding their second-string elevens. Here are the players you should be watching in the IND vs AUS T20 match:
|Tanveer Sanhga||Australia||Spin Bowler|
|Jitesh sharma||India||Wicketkeeper Batter|
|Spencer Johnson||Australia||Pace Bowler|
|Ishan kishan||India||Wicketkeeper Batter|
Players to watch out for in IND vs AUS T20.
- Tanveer Sangha: The young leg spinner showed great promise in his very first T20I match, scoring a 4-fer. The 21-year old has an amazing record in T20s with an average of 17.31 and an excellent strike rate (13.70).
- Jitesh sharma Jitesh has yet to prove his worth, having played only three T20Is. The batter, who’s idol is MS Dhoni has a great T20 track record. The wicketkeeper batter has a strike rate over 149 and can do wonders for years to come.
- Spencer Johnson Spencer, a late bloomer, has played just two T20Is and 18 T20s in total. Spencer is a late bloomer who has played only two T20Is, and 18 T20s total. His record so far is not that impressive. He has taken 16 wickets at an average of 29,56 and given away 7.69 runs in each over.
- Ishan kishan The wicketkeeper-Batter must make the most of this opportunity in what could be a series that makes or breaks Kishan. The southpaw’s average is below 25 and his strike rate is below par at 121.63 in 29 T20Is.
- Rinku Singh Rinku’s debut series proved his worth after an impressive 2023 IPL Season. The KKR batsman is currently hitting the ball at more than 200 with an average score of 75 in T20I.
India vs Australia T20I Series: Squads
Australia: Matthew Wade, Jason Behrendorff. Sean Abbott. Tim David. Aaron Hardie. Travis Head. Josh Inglis.
India: Suryakumar Yadav (c), Ruturaj Gaikwad (vc), Ishan Kishan (wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Shivam Dubey, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar.
Note: Shreyas is Iyer will be the Vice-Captain in the squad for the final two T20Is to be played in Raipur, and Bengaluru.