Two of the hottest and most recent middleweight contenders will square off in the main event: Brendan Allen, rated No. The No.10 ranked fighter, Paul Craig, faced the No. 13.
The official weigh-in result for Allen vs. Craig has been released. This Saturday, UFC Fight Night will feature Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig. The highly anticipated event is finally returning to Madison Square Garden. Three combatants were unable to move up to the next weight class, namely Lucas Alexander Rafael Estevam Ailin Perez.
And tomorrow, two middleweight contenders hoping to make their names in the title picture at 185 pounds will take center stage at the Apex facility in Las Vegas. Brendan Allen, a former light heavyweight, will be looking to maintain his impressive form.
How To Watch UFC Vegas 82 In India: Timing And Complete Fight Card
Two of the hottest and most recent middleweight contenders—who also happen to be submission specialists—will square off in the main event: Brendan Allen rated No. The No.10 ranked fighter, Paul Craig, faced the No. 13.
The co-main event at UFC Vegas 82 will feature more fireworks as the unbeaten Michael Morales takes on the well-rounded Jake Matthews.
The preliminary card begins on Sunday, 11/19 at 12:30 AM IST / 2 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT / 7PM GMT.| 12:30 AM IST on Sunday, November 19, the preliminary card will begin. The main card will start on Sunday, Nov. 19, at 3:30 AM IST, 5 PM ET, 2 PM PT, 10 PM GMT, and 3:30 AM IST| 3:30 AM IST on Sunday, November 19, the main card will begin.
Complete Fight Card Along With Recorded Weight-In
Check which fighters failed to maintain the weigh-in results:
- Middleweight Main Event: Brendan Allen (186lbs) vs. Paul Craig (186lbs)
- Welterweight Co-Main Event: Michael Morales (171lbs) vs. Jake Matthews (170.5lbs)
- Lightweight: Chase Hooper (155.5lbs) vs. Jordan Leavitt (155.5lbs)
- Bantamweight: Payton Talbott (136lbs) vs. Nick Aguirre (136lbs)
- Women’s Strawweight: Luana Pinheiro (115.5lbs) vs. Amanda Ribas (115.5lbs)
- Welterweight: Uroš Medić (171lbs) vs. Myktybek Orolbai (170lbs)
- Featherweight: Jonathan Pearce (145.5lbs) vs. Joanderson Brito (145lbs)
- Bantamweight: Chad Anheliger (134.5lbs) vs. Jose Johnson (136lbs)
- Middleweight: Christian Leroy Duncan (186lbs) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (186lbs)
- Heavyweight: Mick Parkin (262.5lbs) vs. Caio Machado (250lbs)
- Featherweight: Jeka Saragih (146lbs) vs. Lucas Alexander (148lbs)*
- Women’s Bantamweight: Lucie Pudilová (135.5lbs) vs. Ailin Perez (136.5lbs)**
- Lightweight: Trey Ogden (155.5lbs) vs. Nikolas Motta (155lbs)
- Flyweight: Charles Johnson (125lbs) vs. Rafael Estevam (128lbs)***
Stories On Combat Sports You Must Read: