Since the World Cup, Germany has lost five of its ten matches.
Germany vs Austria Live: International Friendlies LIVE – GER vs AUT LIVE – Austria will host Germany in a friendly after qualifying for the Euro 2024 finals. They managed to earn 19 out of the 8 matches that they played during the Euro qualifiers campaign. Ralf Rangnick is their coach and he has led them to an incredible run of form. Julian Nagelsmann is the new German coach who hasn’t been able to improve their situation. Since taking over the team, they have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 1.
In a campaign that was utterly disappointing, Germany was knocked out from the World Cup in the group stage last year. The situation has not changed since then. Die Mannschaft has played 10 matches this year and won 3, lost 5 and drawn 2.
The new coach’s first match with the squad was a win. The team has not won any of their last two matches. In this friendly match against Austria, they will be looking to win again.
Das Team has been in an incredible run of form. This year, they’ve played eight Euro qualifiers as well as a friendly match. In these nine matches, they have only lost one Euro qualifier match against Belgium.
The same opponents drew in the same tournament. They also drew Moldova in their friendly in September. They have easily qualified for the Euro 2024 Finals. Das Team will be looking to beat Die Mannschaft in this game.
Germany International Friendship Form
L L W W D L
Austria International Friendship Form
The following are some of the ways to get in touch with someone else
Austria Form in all Competitions
W D W L W W
Germany Team News
- In their last loss to Turkey, no new injuries were sustained by any of the players in the Germany team. Nagelsmann, therefore, will have his full squad at hand for this friendly. Robin Gosens, Felix Nmecha, Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, and Malickthiaw left the squad after being called up for national duty.
- Kai Havertz, a left-back for Arsenal, started their last match in that position. David Raum, who is more familiar to the coach, could be brought in instead. The coach can also call up Mats Humels and Niklas Sulle in defensive positions.
- Niclas Fulkrug has scored 10 goals in just 12 appearances so far for Germany. Only Serge Gnabry in the past 45 years has been able reach double digits in goals with a smaller number of matches (11). Fullkrug, therefore, should be the one leading the attack and Gnabry behind him.
Austria Team News
- Austria’s last win over Estonia was also free of injury. Samson Baidoo of Red Bull Salzburg was forced to withdraw from the squad because of an injury. The defender has not yet recovered from an adductor problem.
- The squad for the games this month did not include Guido Burgstaller. If he is selected, then he can play in the match. He served his suspension during their last match after a series of yellow cards.
- Ralf Rangnick may be tempted by the temptation to use the same starting line-up that played against Estonia. This will depend on whether or not any players are injured during the training sessions. He could bring in Sasa Kajdzic, who played for Wolves in the last match, and Marko Arnautovic, who holds the record of most appearances.
Match – Germany vs Austria
Date – 22nd November 2023
Time – 1:15 AM IST
Live Telecast – Sony Pictures Network will hold the broadcasting rights of the Euro 2024 qualifiers. The Euro 2024 Qualifiers can be watched live in India on Sony Ten 2 HD or Sony Six. The channel can be telecast on all service providers in India. You can contact DTH service providers to start the channel.
Live Streaming – You can stream the channel live on any digital platform, at any time. The digital platform that will be streaming the channel live is the Sony Liv App. Subscribe to the Sony LIV App for the streaming of fixtures. Jio TV subscribers and FanCode users can also stream the matches.
Germany Predicted: Trapp; Henrichs, Tah, Rudiger, Raum; Gundogan, Kimmich; Sane, Wirtz, Gnabry; Fullkrug
Austria Predicted: Schlager; Posch, Lienhart, Alaba, Wober; Sabitzer, Seiwald, Baumgartner; Laimer, Arnautovic, Kainz